October 4, 2009
After the recent Underworld update has arrived, it’s time to review the game’s Open Roadmap.
Some features have already hit the game, some of them are in progress right now. Besides, we’ve got some new stuff from
Here is what we took away from the list:
- iPhone 3.0: Notifications: implemented;
- iPhone 3.0: Improved Map: implemented;
- Missions: in progress. We’ll outline the new upcoming chunk of gameplay in a separate post.
- Messaging black list: in progress. Should explain this one. It is true that the feature is terribly unpopular in the Open Roadmap (close to zero votes right now). But for the past few months we’ve got so many abuses about receiving offensive and insulting messages, so we felt this black list feature is a must, just to save our time, you know.
The new things:
- Items discoverable on the map: find and pick up items in the world around you: cash, commodity, extras, etc;
Real-timepositioning: your position on the game map to be updated in real-time, just like in Google Maps app; In-depthfinancial stats: detailed view of your past financial history (prices, margins, stock, etc);
- Run from cops: ability to run away from cops. Risky thing, but might be worth it if you got busted with a big parcel.
That’s it for now. Visit Open Roadmap in the game to start voting for the new stuff. And your feedback is always welcome either here in comments, on the forum or in twitter.
Image credits to Bogdan Suditu, via Flickr.